A powerful way to engage, inform and educate your patients.
INFORM’s Waiting Room Information Screen is a valuable resource for your surgery and your patients.
INFORM provides a portrait-style screen for your waiting area, without sound, which will engage, inform and educate your patients. It is an excellent way to communicate your practice information and to promote health awareness messages to your patients when they are receptive at the point of care. As part of the service, you will have the facility to share and update your practice messages using our custom layouts.
The content loop on screen will include your own practice information, together with relevant health and public awareness information from patient support groups, government bodies and other healthcare organisations. INFORM also displays live news and weather feeds on screen as part of the service.
The Benefits to your surgery
- Engage patients and help reduce perceived waiting time
- Share surgery information on-screen, such as opening hours and important announcements
- Display up-to-date health awareness and public information messages
- Create a positive and modern image of your surgery
- Facilitate dialogue with your patients
- Eliminate paper signs taped to your wall